Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Age of Exploration Preparing to Set Sail


Hello Lords and Ladies, It is the year 1495 in the month of June. I am a Ships Surgeon and that is my role to do. We had received the royal charter from the kind and the King and the Queen. I have joined a team of explorers. Our ships name is the Portugal Express. Portugal is paying to let are team set sail. My Family is right now in the house frightened what is going to happen.

I am a ships surgeon and I do have a family but they are at the . Our crew is going to set sail in August 1. Our ship is good, supplies poor, maps and charts are poor, but crew is good. My crew is in Portugal. This crew is the best. 

7 comments:

  1. I think you have to explain why you don't have a family. Why didn't you write about when you were traveling. Why didn't you put the day it is when you started the story. I think you have to put why is you r crew the best. I love how you wrote the year and what day are you going to sail. I think you have to write how you got in the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think, you still have to explain what happeing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked how you made your writing sound suspicious and mysterious. There is one question I would like to ask, were is your family? Nice job and good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arian, I like your writing, but you have some little mistakes. Also you can add more to your story. But good job.

    Perla

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you used words that the explorers would use. Maybe you can add a little more but it is really good. Keep it up! ;)

    ReplyDelete